Come pivot with us
PivotHR is an integrated company offering Human Resources, Payroll, and Wellness solutions to conscious, small to mid-size emerging and developing businesses — Our mission is to provide small to mid-size flourishing businesses with strategic Human Resources, Payroll, and Mindful Services by advising, designing, and implementing conscious-driven solutions.
We are seeking a social media and/or public relations intern to join our team. The social media intern will work remotely and interact with our Founder to discover more in depth the vision of our social reach goals. Ideally, this individual will have a design spirit infused with a business mind.
This is a perfect opportunity for a self-driven individual to work with a start-up creating a social media infrastructure from ground up. You will obtain knowledge and experience working directly with the founder and being part of creating a brand in an untapped market/niche.
Please send us your resume, portfolio, etc. The more examples of your work the better.
What we need:
- An innovative personality who is comfortable exerting their voice and delivering a message with excellent communication skills
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- A good understanding of branding and tone is necessary. Effectively design and develop two monthly Social Media Campaigns
- Assist with website content ideas and strategy
- Social Media content management & email marketing experience
- Great at creating or executing given ideas
- Social Media presence is a plus. We want you to grow as much as we want to grow
- Stays current on new and developing HR news and trends
- Communication skills are essential
- Unique creative skills and ability to share important messages to our specific audience
- A passion for health and wellness and a desire to help others
- Graphic design ability for content and posts.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work independently.
- An Entrepreneurial spirit
- Human Resources knowledge of interest, a plus
Pivot is DFWP/EEOE
Send resume to email@example.com
PivotHR is an integrated company offering Human Resources, Payroll, and Wellness solutions to conscious, small to midsize emerging and developing businesses — Our mission is to provide our small to mid-size flourishing clients with strategic Human Resources , Payroll, and Mindful Services by advising, designing, and implementing conscious-driven solutions.
We are seeking a Human Resource intern to join our team. The Human Resource intern will work remotely and closely interact with our Founder to review our current practices and policies being offered to our clients. Ideal candidate will be passionate about Human Resources and wellness in the workplace infused with creating streamlined processes and procedures to better meet our client’s needs through intuitive yet easily accessible and interpretable information
This is a perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and proficiency in the Human Resources field. In this position, the intern will learn how to utilize the skills they may have acquired in a school setting and apply them in a professional setting and being part of a startup helping emerging companies with human resources solutions focused on creating their HR infrastructure from ground up. You will obtain knowledge and experience working directly with the founder and being part of creating a brand in an untapped market/niche.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field
- Develops a working knowledge of HR information databases and searchable resources
- Knowledge with document current retention requirements for all states
- Proofread HR documents including audits, marketing information, and handbooks
- Provides a face-lift to existing written policies and procedures
- Communicates with potential PivotHR partners and coordinates introductions
- Assists with introduction email content to potential clients using our CRM
- Manage Client Satisfaction by facilitating communication
- HR administration Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects
- Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation
- Openly share new ideas and information to enhance best business practices
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Detail oriented Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
Pivot is DFWP/EOE
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an Overview Call